Free Admission!The gates open at 9:45AM July 1st! One free game ticket for every kid - plus a BONUS game ticket if you wear red! Please leave your dogs ( all sizes!) at home.
40+ Games & Activities50 cent carnival games and loads of free activities including bouncy houses, dance exhibition and wagon rides.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST!8AM - 10AM at the 5th Avenue Seniors' Centre - all proceeds go to the local Girl Guides and Pathfinders. Cost is $2/plate.
"The most anticipated family-event of the year!"
Main Stage Entertainment Schedule
Grab a seat and enjoy some amazing music and fun magic on the main stage!
- Bob Evans - Children's Musician - 10AM
- Clinton Gray - Magic Comedy Show, 10:40AM
- Uncle Chris the Clown - Songs and Magic, 11:40AM
- FREE Canada Day Cake, 12:30PM
- Bob Evans - Children's Entertainer - 12:45PM
- Clinton Gray - Magic Comedy Show, 1:20PM
- Uncle Chris the Clown - Songs and Magic, 2:10PM
This amazing day celebrating Canada, our heritage and our community is put on entirely by volunteers!
If you can spare a few hours to help set-up, take-down or work at the festival, please email us!
- Volunteer Board of Directors / Event Planners
- June 30th Set-Up / July 1 Take-Down
- Welcome Crew at the Gates!
- Game Attendants
- Bouncy Castle & Slide Hosts
- Activity Tents
- Game & Hosts
- Local Dance Exhibition